Friday, January 30, 2015

About Kim Magnus

Teaching has been a passion for me since I can remember.  I began my career in 1996 teaching preschool.  The year after, I started teaching kindergarten.  Early Childhood has always been a rewarding and challenging experience for me.  Every day was a new day full of exciting anticipation!  Because of my love of young children, I continued my passion of kindergarten for 16 years.  Recently I was ready for a new challenge in a new grade.  In 2013, I taught grade 1 and absolutely loved it!  Currently I teach grade 3 and believe it or not, I'm loving it as well.  I figured out that teaching, no matter what grade I teach, will continue to be an opportunity of growth and allow me to appreciate children of all ages.  As I get older, my excitement in the classroom continues.  I absolutely love my job and wouldn't trade it for anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment